Although I love to workout, I sometimes get bored with regular workout routines and repetition so I like to shake things up a bit. In trying to do this, and wanting to keep my workout regiment exciting, I discovered something called the YogaFitness Passport. The 2nd best passport you’ll ever have! The YF passport helps you find fun or specialized work out classes in your area.
Here’s the best part, it allows you to try different ones, even multiple times. Some up to 5-10 times, depending on the place. You have a total of 30 passes to use, and you can even use the passes at 30 different places if you want to. You can try anything from yoga to dance to karate, which is exactly what I did!
The site is super easy to use! They have links to the studio websites to tell you everything you need to know. You can look at the places before and see what to do and bring before purchasing, as well as to decide if it’s a good fit for you. You get a full rundown of what to expect. They have an easy scheduling system right on the website and they even send reminder emails from YF passport and from the actual place that you’re taking the class.
Things to know:
- 30 classes for $300 (one per customer but you can buy unlimited as gifts). Could be a bit pricey, but no worries, there is a Groupon for it that’s only $20! That’s a 93% discount! You really can’t beat that.
- If you don’t already have Groupon, it’s free to sign up, and you can sign up here.
- It expires 6 months after first use
- You can earn points towards weekly prizes and giveaways by booking classes, showing up for those classes, writing reviews, and sharing your activity on Facebook and Twitter. A new winner is announced every week.
- You can cancel BUT, a cancellation fee may apply if you do it at the last minute, this is from the actual studios. You have to cancel at least 24 hours in advance for it to not count as one of your passes.
The YF passport is great for friends and groups. Since it’s so much fun there’s absolutely no excuse to not go and work out. It’s awesome for the spring and summertime, and makes an awesome gift!
You get to test drive studios in your area, which is perfect if you don’t know where to start or are looking for something new. I did this and ended up finding a yoga place that I loved and continue to go to. You never know what you may enjoy so get out there and try it all!